Furniture Store — High-Quality Furniture in El Paso
- Best Furniture Store in the Sun City
- Top Rated Furniture at Affordable Prices
- A Highly Reviewed Regional Company
- Local Business Dedicated to Providing You With High-Quality Furniture
- Great Ratings on Both Products and Services
- Check Out Our Great Reviews
- We Carry a Wide Variety of Living Room Furniture
- We Also Have Beautiful Furniture for the Bedroom
- And Don’t Forget: Tables and Hutches for the Dining Room
- We Carry a Wide Selection of Furniture for the Kids
- Lastly, We Also Have Outdoor Furniture
National Furniture Liquidators was founded in 1997 with the goal of providing homeowners with high-quality, beautiful, and affordable furniture, no matter what stage they were at in life—whether they were purchasing their first home or moving into their first apartment after college. For over 20 years, we have provided people with great furniture at costs that can’t be beaten.
We offer living room furniture, dining room sets, bedroom sets, kid’s furniture, and furniture for your office, patio, and everything in between. We also sell home decor, rugs, lamps, and other items to really spice up your home.
Driving Directions to Our El Paso Location
National Furniture Liquidators is located on Gateway East, just a bit east of Lee Trevino. If you’re driving to our store, your best bet is to take I-10 and exit Lee Trevino. If you’re in the area and don’t need to bother with the freeway, you can take North Loop to Lee Trevino and get on Gateway East from there, if you live south of the freeway, or you can take Rojas to Lee Trevino and head south if you live north of the freeway.
About El Paso
El Paso is located in west Texas, near Ciudad Juárez in Chihuahua, Mexico, and Las Cruces, New Mexico. With Ft. Bliss and the border so close by, people are constantly moving to and from the city, meaning they’re usually in need of furniture. At National Furniture Liquidators, we have what you’re looking for and more!
Things to Do and See in El Paso
If you’re moving to the city, here are a few attractions we encourage you to visit: