Finding the Right Dining Room Furniture for Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is around the corner. Are you hosting this year? If you are, don’t forget about the most important thing…and we don’t mean the turkey; your dining room furniture! If you’re hosting a large party but your current dining room set just isn’t cutting it, head down to National Furniture Liquidators for a new set! We have great deals and beautiful pieces of furniture for you to choose from.
Have Your Pick for Tables and Chairs
Our tables come in a variety of sizes and heights, woods and colors. We have bar-height tables and ones that accommodate a number of people, ranging from two-person roundtables to an eight-person dining table that’s perfect for hosting Thanksgiving dinners. Our selection includes:
- Bar height and standard height tables
- Round, square, and rectangular tables
- Tables with folding leafs and extra chairs
- Tables that two, four, six, and eight people
Thanksgiving isn’t complete without cute fall decorations. These tips can help make your dining room furniture pop this Thanksgiving:
- Add Table Decorations: From paper tablecloths, you can draw on to candlestick holders made from gourds, there are many ways you can make your table pop. Some of our favorite ideas include adding a Thanksgiving-themed garland throughout the table, using paper tablemats with a “What I’m Thankful For” checklist drawn on, and fake fall leaves used to add some charm to the table.
- Decorations for the Hutch: The dining room table isn’t the only piece of furniture that you can decorate. Your hutch can be a great piece to do so too. If you have a short hutch, you can add decorations to the top of it. We personally love the white candle look, but another great idea is to use it to share pictures of your loved ones and ancestors. This can really get the conversation going during dinner. For taller hutches, Thanksgiving-themed garland draped around the corners and pulled along the top can do the trick.
- Wall Decor- As we all know, wall decor goes hand in hand with making our furniture look good. For Thanksgiving, you can really get creative with it, including with corn husk wreaths and fake fall leaves pinned to the walls.
Celebrate Thanksgiving with National Furniture Liquidators!
If you’re hosting Thanksgiving and want dining room furniture that will let you do it right, look no further than National Furniture Liquidators. Visit our showroom today!